Skip to content
Things We Can Learn from a DogBen D2016-04-30T12:26:18+00:00
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
- Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
- When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
- When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
- When it’s in your best interest, practice obedience.
- Let others know when they’ve invaded your territory.
- Take naps, and stretch before rising.
- Run, romp and play daily.
- Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
- Be loyal.
- Never pretend to be something you’re not.
- If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
- Thrive on attention, and let people touch you.
- Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
- On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
- When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
- No matter how often you’re scolded, don’t buy into the guilt thing and pout. Run right back and make friends.
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk